Last update: October 29th, 2020
1.- Owner and Data controller
Atalis Funding is a website owned and operated by Link Gestió del Coneixement SL, with an address at Avinguda des Camp Verd, P37 – 46, CP 07730, Alaior, Menorca, Balearic Islands, Spain.
Link Gestió del Coneixement SL (hereinafter, also known as Atalis Funding) is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Menorca, Volume 175, page 177 and sheet IM-6950.
Atalis Funding is a database of financing opportunities for R+D+i aimed at universities, startup accelerators and companies. Through the website you can obtain information about the company and also contact to find out more about the R+D+i financing programs.
To process your personal data, Atalis Funding complies with current local and European legislation, as well as its implementing regulations.
3.- External links
The web may link to other websites.
However, we do not exercise any control over such sites or their content, which are actually subject to their own terms and conditions. Nor do we assume any association or responsibility for them, nor do we guarantee their technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or veracity.
4.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
The content and information of Atalis Funding (among other brands, logos, data, text, image or computer code), as well as the hardware or software elements used to provide such content and information, are property of Link Gestió del Coneixement SL or has the corresponding authorizations for its use.
Therefore, and by virtue of the provisions of national and European regulations on intellectual property, the modification, reproduction, duplication, copying, distribution, sale, resale and other forms of exploitation for commercial or equivalent purposes of the Service and its content are prohibited.
For any other use of the content of the Service you need, in advance and in writing, our consent or, as the case may be, the authors of the content.
5.- User Content
You can contribute to the Service by sending us messages to our email address, telephone number or through the contact forms on the web (hereinafter “Content”).
We may use your Content in different ways, such as: displaying it on the website, reformatting it, translating it into other languages, editing it for clarity, correcting errors, promoting or distributing it.
Therefore, by submitting Content to us, you grant Atalis Funding a free, non-exclusive, worldwide use license, pending removal of the content, transferable and sublicensable on that Content.
This means that the content is still yours but Atalis Funding, thanks to that license of use, can: a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute and publish the Content, create derivative works from it, display it and exhibit it worldwide, by any known means and for any legitimate purpose; and b) use the name you submit in connection with that Content.
However, Atalis Funding reserves the right not to publish content or information that is false or contrary to the rights of third parties.
5.2.- Prohibited activities
In addition, you agree not to perform any of the following acts:
- Access, monitor or copy content or information from the website through the use of robots, trackers, data scrapers or any other automated means that allow to access, track, index, retrieve or otherwise use the website or its content for any purpose without the express written permission of the Company;
- Insert, mirror or otherwise incorporate a part of the website into another without the prior written permission of the Company;
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software program that the Company uses in connection with the website, for example its API;
- Use the website to infringe the rights of third parties, including the breach of trust and the infringement of copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, moral rights, privacy rights or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights ;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the website, computer systems or networks connected to the website through hacking, password extraction or any other means. As well as the transmission of computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojans or other elements of a destructive nature;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the correct operation and security measures of the website.
Regarding the use of the website, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the legal capacity to be bound by this agreement, and use it in accordance with its terms and conditions, which you fully understand and acknowledge.
If you request any of the services offered on the web on behalf of a company, you acknowledge that you have authorization and adequate representation on behalf of the organization to do so.
You declare that all the information you provide to access the Service, before and during its use, is true, complete and accurate.
7.- Data protection
7.1.- Information collected
The personal and non-personal information collected will change depending on the use you make of the website and its characteristics.
The personal and non-personal information collected will come to us in three ways: 1) the one collected automatically, 2) the one you voluntarily provide us and 3) the one provided by third parties.
7.1.1.- Data collected automatically
This information will consist of:
- The one collected through cookies or similar mechanisms stored on your device, always with your consent. Check our Cookies Policy for more information.
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the referring URL or the mobile network used, among others.
- Site usage data and possible errors detected during its use, such as pages not found or erroneous views.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies from here.
7.1.2.- Data provided voluntarily
This information will consist of:
- The information, personal or not, that the messages sent through the contact channels established through the Atalis Funding website may contain, for example your name and surname, email and message.
- The one required by Atalis Funding to complete the provision of the service: name, surname, email and message, among others.
- The personal information required to subscribe to the newsletter, such as name and email.
- If you acquire our services, you will provide us with the tax information required to carry out administrative and accounting management.
- The personal information required to leave a comment on blog posts, such as the content of the comment, name, email and website.
7.1.3.>Those provided by third parties
This information will consist of:
- The information provided by social networks or similar services.
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the required fields (usually marked with an asterisk), the use of some functions of the Service will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data that you provide us will be incorporated and processed in the Atalis Funding’s Records of Processing Activities, in order to be able to attend to your requests, provide the requested service and keep you informed about matters related to the activity of the company and its services. .
You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation of processing, opposition and portability of your personal data by email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or the postal address: Avinguda des Camp Verd, P37 – 46, CP 07730, Alaior, Menorca, Balearic Islands, Spain.
In both cases, you must identify yourself with your name and surname, as well as a copy of your DNI or national ID, if necessary.
In the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Atalis Funding is handling your data, you can direct your complaints to the corresponding data protection authority, in this case of Spain being the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
7.3.- Use of Data
Link Gestió del Coneixement S.L. will use the data collected to:
- Manage, provide and update the Service (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in maintaining and keeping the Service up to date and in good condition).
- Address the questions you raise (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in attending to the requests and doubts of our users).
- Manage and provide the contracted service as well as the payments and the issuance of the corresponding invoices (the contract being the legal basis).
- Post a comment on the articles in the blog section and manage them (the legal basis being your consent).
- Send you our newsletter and promotional offers by email (the legal basis, depending on the case, being your consent or our legitimate interest based on the prior contractual relationship, according to art. 21.2 LSSICE).
You can unsubscribe from them from the email received or by contacting us at email@example.com. However, you will not be able to unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, such as messages related to the security of your data or the terms and conditions of the Service.
- Maintaining the security of the Service, investigating illegal activities, enforcing our terms and conditions and assisting the security forces of the state in the framework of their possible investigations (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in guaranteeing and maintaining the security of the Service and its users).
Atalis Funding does not use automated individual decisions.
Likewise, Atalis Funding may use user information in the form of aggregated and anonymous data to show it to third parties. You may also share statistics and demographic information about users and their use of the Service with third parties. But none of this will allow those third parties to personally identify you.
7.3.1.- In emails and contact forms
The website of the site has a TLS encryption that allows the user to securely send their personal data through standard contact forms.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding activity log files and of which the Service is the owner.
In that sense:
- We will receive your IP address, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you adequate recommendations (for example, present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (for example, possible cyberattack attempts on Atalis Funding ), as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data by phone, email and other indicated means of communication.
7.3.2.- In social networks
We have profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet, being Link Gestió del Coneixement S.L. responsible for the processing in relation to the data published therein (for example, photos uploaded by Atalis Funding in which people’s faces appear).
The processing that Link Gestió del Coneixement S.L. carried out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to corporate profiles.
Thus, the Service may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, our followers by any means that the social network allows about their activities, as well as provide a personalized service to the user.
In no case do we extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent to do so is expressly obtained.
When, due to the very nature of social networks, exercising your rights depends on the modification of your profile, we will help and advise you to the best of our ability.
7.4.- Data retention
The following is an indication of how long the data processed by the Service is stored:
- The disaggregated data will be stored without a deletion period.
- The data of the users who acquire the Service will be stored for the minimum necessary, and may be kept up to:
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books or invoices, for example).
- User data will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months to be able to attend to their requests.
- User data uploaded by Atalis Funding to its social networks will be stored from the moment the user offers their consent, or the data has been uploaded according to the legitimate interest of Atalis Funding, until it is withdrawn.
- The data of the subscribers to our newsletter will be stored from the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
- The data of the comments of the articles in the blog section will be stored from the time the user publishes it until he requests its withdrawal or it is deleted for breaching these terms and conditions.
8.- Service Providers and others
There are third parties managing part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, Atalis Funding may share, use, preserve or disclose personal information with third parties, in a non-aggregated way:
- To provide the Service:
Service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as web hosting, control statistics, mail management, design and marketing of the web and the agency that deals with billing data. These service providers may collect and have access to information that is necessary for them to perform their functions, but they are not allowed to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with the competent authorities:
If we believe that it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law, legal process or legitimate interest. In any case, we will only provide the information strictly required.
The parties undertake to maintain confidentiality regarding data, texts, user content and shared information, especially that expressly designated as such and that the user may share with Atalis Funding. In any case, such information could be disclosed by legal imperative.
10.- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Except in those cases expressly described in these terms and conditions and as far as the law allows, Atalis Funding is not responsible for damages of any nature that may be due to a lack of accuracy, completeness or timeliness, including errors and omissions, of the information contained in the Service. Similarly, neither of any duty or commitment to verify or monitor its content and information.
Atalis Funding reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to its website for reasons related to the improvement, maintenance or revision of the content or programming, and also for any other reason.
Likewise, Atalis Funding does not guarantee the availability and absolute continuity of the operation of the website. Atalis Funding will endeavor to provide sufficient advance notice of any interruptions that may occur whenever possible.
Likewise, Atalis Funding excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the use of the website and its contents by users, clients or professionals.
Atalis Funding reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will take effect from the moment of their publication.
Check our Policy to find out how we use them.
13.- Security measures
Atalis Funding adopts all the technical and organizational measures necessary to
protect the security and integrity of the personal and non-personal information collected. Both against unauthorized access and accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, Atalis Funding cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must collaborate and use common sense about the information shared at all times.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after deletion, personal and non-personal information may remain visible in cache or if other users have copied or stored it.
The user agrees to notify Atalis Funding, immediately and via email firstname.lastname@example.org, of any situation that could lead to the impersonation of their identity as a user.
14.- Claims and actions derived from the contract
As far as possible, this Service is governed by Spanish law and in case of dispute, the parties submit to the courts and tribunals of Maó and Palma, respectively.
Although, in order to simplify the resolution of claims through civil channels and reduce costs, we do not exclude the possibility of submitting to an Equity Arbitration of the Court of Arbitration of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
In the same way and according to the applicable regulations, Atalis Funding informs of the existence of a European platform for the resolution of online disputes that facilitates the out-of-court resolution of said disputes for contracts also concluded online between consumers and Internet service providers. This platform can be accessed through the following website: https://ec.europa.eu/odr
If you have questions about these conditions of use and privacy, contact us at:
Address: Avinguda des Camp Verd, P37 – 46, CP 07730, Alaior, Menorca, Balearic Islands, Spain